My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Funnies!

Yay! It's Friday! Let's Laugh!


Don't scroll too far past the animals until you have decided upon your answer .............




There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals,

A Lion , A Chimp , A Giraffe ,

......AND... A Squirrel


They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree.

Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality.

So think carefully .. . ..

Try and answer within 30 seconds. Got your answer?

Now scroll down to see the analysis.


V

V

V

:

If your answer is:

Lion = you're dull..

Chimpanzee = you're dense.

Giraffe = you're a complete moron.

Squirrel = you're hopeless.



A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS.

Obviously you're stressed and overworked.

You should take some time off and relax

Have two glasses of wine.

A full box of Chocolates.

And a nice lunch.

Now hurry up and forward it to someone else.

They may need those glasses of wine.

2 comments:

Dina said...

A glass of wine here I come.

Unknown said...

Personally, I was a chimp! :)